Sunday 20 July 2014

CYCLE 1 CONTESTANS

The application process for the first cycle of The Graphics Project has now come to a close. I want to begin by saying thank you to everyone who applied. All of the applicants showed amazing levels of skill and significance, but I scouted out the 10 designers whom I thought had the most potential to succeed within the industry. The 10 contestant who made it into Cycle 1 are...



- Rozalia (Rozalia214)
- Helen (_StarHelen_)
- Beth (Pavlovagurl)
- Pablo (Xx.sophiie.LuvxX)
- Filip (SoniaBellaStone)
- Marycha (MARYCHA)
- Virginia (Rei1981)
- Giselle (Aeon_Flux_96)
- Natalie (Natalielinda08)
- Gabriel (julia-changDiva)


Congratulations to you all! And to those of you who didn't make it, keep working hard, there's always next season.

Now, in my 3+ years on the Stardoll social scene, I learned that one of the most important things in order to keep yourself on the top is to know how to draw attention to yourself, your work, and what you have to offer to the community. I want all of the competitors to really focus and deliver the best of the best. I'm not looking for average, I'm not looking for "good" graphics, I'm looking for something jaw dropping, something exquisite, I want you to change the game.

Not only will the winner of this competition receive and amazing Stardollar prize and notoriety within the industry, but also the chance to work at Haus of X, the most exclusive project in Stardoll history. The winner of The Graphics Project will be determined, unique and positive, they will think outside of the box, and not be afraid to take risks.


Your first task will be posted soon. Good luck.


*


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone! Good luck and may the best win! I am looking forward to following this new amazing competition and cannot wait for what is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I went through and thank you for that, but a little nervous what tasks will be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Thank you so much for this huge opportunity!!
    Xoxo,
    Rei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everybody! And also thank you Jack for letting me in!

    ReplyDelete