Tuesday 26 August 2014

TASK 3

Celebrity culture is one of the dominating aspects of media, especially more so with this generation. A famous persons image, attitude, and overall vibe is what makes them admirable.

For this week's task, you will be split into two teams - each team will be assigned to a celebrity. Your challenge is to create a graphic inspired by the style and personality of that celebrity.

Your teams and assigned celebrities are as follows:


Team 1: Rihanna

Giselle
Virginia
Beth
Gabriel









Team 2: Lana Del Rey

Helen
Filip
Pablo
Rozalia








Study your celebrity and really try to capture their essence. It is not necessary to include your celebrities face in the graphic, so long as you are channeling them as best you can.

The deadline for this task is Friday 5th September 2014. If you require an extension please contact me.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I really cannot wait to see this! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my fu*king god I love you Jack I love you the first time, I love you the last time! Jesus Christ! Lana Del fucking Rey! YAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O omg this is epic! Lana and Rihanna! I personaly cannot wait for Lana! especially since pablo and Rozalia and Filip and Helen are on the team.... :P

    ReplyDelete