Friday 31 October 2014

TASK 7

A lot of fashion graphics are created in sleek, stylish and professional manner - so sometimes it's good to experiment, let loose and have fun! I could think of no better designer than Betsey Johnson as one who pushes boundaries and creates fun kitschy clothes that are fun and just adorable! That brings us to this weeks task brief;

You must create a graphic of both mine and your own doll decked out in a glam Betsey Johnson look. You can use any references you wish, but your graphic must include items from Betsey Johnson's fashion line. I'm looking for the contestant who can deliver a gorgeous graphic in which our dolls seem connected, I want to see a dynamic! This is a task that you can take really out of the box and get extra creative with! So just have fun with it.

Here are some images to get you inspired...





As you can see, the garments are bright, unique and striking! Try to capture the craziness of Betsey's designs in your entry.

To clarify, your graphic must include both my doll and your own doll, wearing Betsey Johnson clothing/accessories, posing together. My dolls appearance changes quite often, so click here for the headshot I wish you to use.

The deadline for this task is Monday 10th November 2014. If you require an extension please contact me ASAP.

Good luck! 




1 comment: