Monday 15 December 2014

CYCLE 1 FINALE

Just days ago, we saw both of our finalists Pablo and Rozalia tooth and nail in a staggering final task. Both entries were incredibly strong and showed incredible signs of improvement, polish, and talent. Now it's time for one of these designers to take the crown...


Our winner has had their fair share of striking graphics, but struggled in areas. After refining their technique, they proved to us that they were a force to be reckoned with and delivered a strong and unique final entry. Their presence in this competition was powerful and impressionable, through their work they demanded to be respected, and that attitude took them to the top. Their out-of-the-box ideas impressed us all and left us even shocked at times. Their uniqueness made them stand out from the rest. They worked to the bone for this win, and they deserve it more than anybody.



The winner of The Graphics Project Cycle 1 is...



























PABLO!

Congratulations Pablo! Your hard work and determination, along with your immense talent made you the fiercest contender - you delivered only your best all the way to the very end, and that's why you are the winner of The Graphics Project Cycle 1. 

Let's take a look at your best work;







From your body of work, it's clear that you're a true chameleon and capable of anything. Your talent has soared new heights, and will continue to ascend beyond new levels! You have proved yourself to be one of the most developed and innovative designers on the scene, your original ideas made you such an interesting one to watch. I cannot stress how overwhelmed I am by your improvements and consistency in all areas. Well done Pablo, I am so honored to crown you our winner!

You will receive;

  • A feature graphic designed by me, which will grace the header of this blog.
  • A position to judge in Cycle 2
  • The opportunity to work at Haus of X for selected projects
  • The title of our very first "Ultimate Designer



Rozalia, you should be VERY proud of yourself. Coming into this competition, you started off rocky, but you were the true underdog of this cycle and you left us all speechless. Your entries were clean, well executed, and thought out. I have so much faith in you and your work, I will never stop believing in you! Keep it up, you are one of the most improved designers in the game - there is nothing you cant achieve! I want to see you continue with your amazing work, and never give up! 

Let's see some of your best work;






Congratulations to both of our finalists for coming so far, for believing in this competition, and most importantly believing in themselves

It has been a true pleasure to give back to the community with The Graphics Project, and this is just the beginning! I want to thank all of our contestants, readers, and supporters - it's because of you that the first cycle was such a thrilling success!

We should do this again sometime... Cycle 2 signups are now up! Could you be our next winner?

Support the community of graphic designers on Stardoll by promoting their work, respecting and willfully contributing to their talents, and checking out and following such sites as The Graphic Vault.


Until next time, thank you. We'll be back very soon...

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! Congratulations Pablo! I knew you were going to win! You're the one of the best graphic designers i've seen lately, so you really deserve it! Congrats again! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord! Honestly when I got into this competition I was not very confident about my work and, well just by being a part of it I was like OH okay! go me! lets last a couple tasks, but nevertheless I did came in to win, I think I've told you this before Jack but every single task(except for task 4) Has its own little story I created and to be recognized for this is so beautiful and amazing, It's because of these competition that I decided to push myself to do more,to try more and to work more, I cannot thank you and Kirsten enough for all of the support, It's also mesmerizing to think that you were both some of the first people I got in contact about graphics like A year and a half ago, and now here we are; I'm thrilled for the opportunity to participate in Haus of X, and also to be a Judge here! I guess I just want to tell anybody who might be reading this, and is considering applying DO IT! No matter where you are with your technique or anything, just give it a shot,you never know where it could take you ! Thanks to everybody who messaged me on fb and stardoll telling me about how they hoped I would win, and Rozalia, I've been a fan of your work for a while now, and I also see alot of growth in you, I hope we get to see more and more, it was a pleasure competing against someone so capable ! xo.

    ReplyDelete