Wednesday 19 November 2014

TASK 8

Just months ago I sat at my desk, twiddling my thumbs, trying to think of a fun and exciting project that I could bring to the Stardoll community. Suddenly it hit me that I could create my very own graphics competition! After getting the green flag from Kimberly (creator of SDNTGD, which grounded this format) I was eager to begin. Now here we are, with our final two contestants; Rozalia and Pablo (whom I could not be any more proud of) about to embark on the last step of this cycle.

Are you ready to crown a winner? I know I definitely am;





The graphics industry opens up so many doors for us to wander through and branch out our artistic abilities, it's with this that we find out what we love the most and what works well for us individually; now, for me the two things I happen to love drawing are runway graphics and makeup headshots. So, what better way to end this competition by having our final two contestants create my favorite graphics? Here is your criteria for the final task;

You must create a detailed headshot with captivating, striking makeup and hair to match. I want to see extravagance and out-of-the-box ideas! You must then take said headshot and re/create a stunning full body runway look - the reference for this graphic must be from a runway show of your choice, with the aforementioned headshot used as the model.

So to clarify, your entry must consist of two graphics; a headshot and a full body runway look. I'm looking for something loud, colorful and exciting! You may use a Stardoll model or recreate a real face, just remember that this is your final chance to impress me and prove that you have what it takes to win - play to your strengths! You have a lot of free choice with this task, so I expect to see something extra special!

It's 1V1, and whoever delivers the strongest pair of graphics will take the title and be crowned the Ultimate Designer of Cycle 1.


The deadline for this task is Saturday 29th November 2014. If you require an extension please contact me ASAP.


Good luck! May the best designer win...


No comments:

Post a Comment